Base of Galactic Science Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Come in Peace (1990) a.k.a. Dark Angel

Go down

I Come in Peace (1990) a.k.a. Dark Angel Empty I Come in Peace (1990) a.k.a. Dark Angel

Post  BoG Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I Come in Peace (1990) a.k.a. Dark Angel 1990+b+dark+angel
I Come in Peace (1990) a.k.a. Dark Angel IComeinPeace

This is fairly derivative of The Hidden (1987) and also of The Terminator, Predator and maybe other sci-fi films I haven't thought of. It takes the premise of The Hidden - a criminal alien and a cop alien - and splices this concept with the standard chase/fight action of the other films. The alien criminal (Matthias Hues) is an interstellar drug dealer/killer; he extracts the rare drug - endocrines - directly from human victims. He's about 7 feet tall, with long white hair and glassy blank eyes. He's also superhumanly strong. The alien cop is similar but he doesn't last long, so the fight needs to be taken up by an Earthling cop (tough macho Dolph Lundgren) and his troublesome FBI agent associate (Brian Benben). The alien also uses a spinning circular blade weapon which is very similar to the Predator's weaponry. He doesn't really speak our language but has trained himself to say one line, "I Come in peace," to probably throw off his potential victims. He also says "I win" near the end. BoG's Score: 6 out of 10

BoG
BoG
Galaxy Overlord
Galactus
Galaxy Overlord  Galactus

https://bogscifi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down