Base of Galactic Science Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

episode #7 - My Friend, Mr. Nobody

Go down

episode #7 - My Friend, Mr. Nobody Empty episode #7 - My Friend, Mr. Nobody

Post  BoG Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:07 pm

episode #7 - My Friend, Mr. Nobody LostinSpacemyfriend
episode #7 / Air Date: 10/27/65
written by Jackson Gillis; Directed by Paul Stanley

This episode focuses on Penny (Angela Cartwright), who had been sort of in the background until this time (Will took the spotlight in many of the scenes in episodes up to this point). She nearly gets blown up at the start and her father tells her to stay away from where the men are working. Mom and big sis are also too busy for her. Feeling neglected & ignored, she spends time at a pool (first we see of this area, which has more vegetation then other areas). Nearby is a cave and it's there that Penny 'meets' her Mr. Nobody - it's just a voice, seeming like just an echo of her own words, but it's a male voice. Is it an imaginary friend or... something more?
episode #7 - My Friend, Mr. Nobody LostinSpacemyfriend2
The others think it's one of those imaginary friends when Penny tries to describe this and Will makes fun of her. Smith becomes more involved when he realizes that her descriptions of what's on the walls in this cave must be diamonds. This leads to Penny getting hurt and the mysterious being reacts in a wrathful manner - sort of a tempest springs up. It gets intense as The Robot is shattered - not a happy moment for Will. Not much explanation is offered; there are references to "cosmic force" and that this being evolved to a higher plane, as caterpillars change to butterflies. Oh-kay-y-y... confused BoG's Score: 5.5 out of 10

Epilogue Tag: an unknown alien is monitoring Dr. Smith from far above...
BoG
BoG
Galaxy Overlord
Galactus
Galaxy Overlord  Galactus

https://bogscifi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down