Base of Galactic Science Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

episode #24 - The Peeping Blonde

Go down

episode #24 - The Peeping Blonde Empty episode #24 - The Peeping Blonde

Post  BoG Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 pm

episode #11 of 2nd season / Air Date: 12/20/74  Arrow  written by William T. Zacha & Wilton Denmark  
Arrow  Directed by Herschel Daugherty

Farrah is Back! And Lee Maj.. er, Steve Austin has her! Or is it the other way around?  confused  She plays an ambitious small-time TV journalist who is in the right place at the right time with a small movie camera when Austin effects some repairs using his bionics. Well, for Austin and Goldman, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. They invite her to go with them to Baja on their vacation  Suspect  - when I first watched this as a kid, I must have missed some lines of dialog: Goldman plans to dig up some archaeological items and spends much of this episode digging a hole; when I saw him doing this as a kid, I thought he was preparing a grave for Farrah  tongue  - that Goldman, I thought, is one cold dude!
episode #24 - The Peeping Blonde Six-million24PeepingBlonde1 episode #24 - The Peeping Blonde Six-million24PeepingBlonde episode #24 - The Peeping Blonde Six-million24PeepingBlonde2
The real problem, however, is Farrah's boss (Roger Perry), who is very disgruntled; after watching Farrah's footage of Austin, he makes a deal to sell Austin to some enemy power and hires two contract killers to help capture Austin. This has some pretty good action in the last act, but the main reason to watch this is to ogle Farrah - she is stunning. There's also a funny scene near the end when the bad guys capture all three vacationers - Farrah thinks it's all just an act put on by  Goldman!  Twisted Evil  BoG's Score: 6.5 out of 10

Bionic Trivia: this was Farrah's 2nd appearance on the show, after The Rescue of Athena One; she played a different character in the previous episode. Hari Rhodes plays one of the killers; he starred in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes a couple of years before this. Star Trek TOS actor alert: Perry appeared in Tomorrow is Yesterday
BoG
BoG
Galaxy Overlord
Galactus
Galaxy Overlord  Galactus

https://bogscifi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down